ACCESS CONTROL TECHNICIAN - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Great Job, Great Pay, WITH Opportunity for AdvancemenT
Access Control Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to $45/hour + $2,000 sign-on bonus!
LICENSED POWER LIMITED TECHNICIAN – ACCESS CONTROL
Come work with the Twin Cities’ rapidly growing access control hardware installation team – a great job with tremendous opportunities: The Flying Locksmiths – Minneapolis. We continue to expand and are looking for a strong candidate to join our team. Our jobs are local to the Twin Cities, which means you will be home regularly. We are seeking an actively licensed in Minnesota as a Power Limited Technician. If you are an active, licensed Minnesota PLT that wants to work with a group that puts the focus on our customer and creates financial opportunities for our team, we should talk. At TFL – Minneapolis, you’ll have the support systems to ensure you can effectively do what you do best.
Send Us Your Resume
DUTIES (Include, but are not limited to)
- Supporting site estimates and site walkthroughs
- Installing and repairing access control hardware
- Pulling wire for access control and CCTV systems
- Installing and repairing door hardware required for access control systems
- Commissioning installed systems and training customers on system operation
- Providing timely & accurate troubleshooting and communication to TFL management and customers
- 3+ years of low voltage installation and repair
- Active Minnesota Power Limited Technician License
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience installing access control systems – wiring, hardware, and cameras
- Customer-experience mindset & team-player attitude
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to trouble-shoot with a variety of variables in situations
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English
- Must have clean criminal record and be able to pass a background check
- Must have clean driving record, no accidents within the past 3 years
- Ability to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull
- Withstand external weather conditions year round
We offer great benefits including: Work van that can be used to travel to and from work, gas, iPhone, tools, uniforms, competitive salary and vacation time. We also offer additional overtime for emergency service work.
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect, while you work side by side to deliver quality service. APPLY TODAY!