ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - SOUTH ATLANTA, GA
Administrative Assistant Position
Job Type: Part Time or Full Time
We are looking for an experienced, and motivated administrative assistant to help run the daily operations of The Flying Locksmiths.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new skills effectively.
Harness existing relationships and create new relationships in verticals such as: property management, healthcare, education and small business worlds.
Send Us Your Resume
- Complete & process all bookkeeping responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable coordination and vendor relations for National Service Providers
- Ordering – place orders for job parts and inventory replenishment, and coordinate scheduling of jobs with owner accordingly
- Also order and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Inventory management – work with our physical security specialists/locksmiths to maintain accurate inventory levels of vans and office replenishment stock
- Answer calls from local customers and sending some residential and small business service call info to the TFL National Call Center for ticket entry
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Payable procedures *willing to train*
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office / Some Quickbooks Knowledge
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect. APPLY TODAY!
HELP MAKE THE WORLD SAFER ONE DOOR AT A TIME
The Flying Locksmiths is a national company that provides locksmith services, access control and building security systems with 90 locations nationwide. With stable hours, a family environment and highly competitive pay, TFL is the number one commercial locksmith company in the country.
As an industry leader, we’re looking for dedicated, passionate individuals looking to broaden their skillsets and work in the fast-evolving world of physical security.
Your role is pivotal, and your job is critical to securing the assets of commercial customers.
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
We’re a family-owned company through and through, who everyday strive to practice our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do by solving our customer’s most dangerous problems.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service. Our core value is customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses and understand the urgency of their needs. We draw on centuries of combined industry experience and cutting-edge software to fulfill our customer’s needs.