EXPERIENCED LOCKSMITH - ORLANDO, FL
Great Job, Great Pay, WITH Opportunity for AdvancemenT
Job Type: Full Time
The Senior Locksmith is responsible for making service calls during normal business hours, and emergency service calls during non-business hours. TFL focuses primarily on commercial installations, so the great majority of calls will be during normal business hours, Mon-Fri.
- Should have 3-5 years of locksmith experience in the field
- Familiar with master key systems, card key entry systems, and all aspects of door installation and repair
- Ability to pass comprehensive background test, including criminal history, driving history, and credit history
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Send Us Your Resume
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Training apprentice locksmiths
- Gathering information and taking photos, for work that needs to be quoted
- Working with management to ensure proper inventory is stocked
- Distributing marketing materials during periods of low call volume
- Organized and professional
- Ability to use a smartphone and/or tablet device
- Factory certifications
- Certified Registered Locksmith (CRL) with the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) (preferred, but not required)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Fully equipped and stocked company van (which can be driven to work)
- Cell phone and iPad
- Training on TFL preferred products
- The Flying Locksmiths is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- The Flying Locksmiths Maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
If interested, please contact: Orlando@flyinglocksmiths.com
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect, while you work side by side to deliver quality service. You handle the locksmithing, they handle the administration. APPLY TODAY!
HELP MAKE THE WORLD SAFER ONE DOOR AT A TIME
The Flying Locksmiths is a national physical security company with 90 locations nationwide. With stable hours, a family environment and highly competitive pay, TFL is the number one commercial locksmith company in the country.
As an industry leader, we’re looking for dedicated, passionate individuals looking to broaden their skillsets and work in the fast-evolving world of physical security.
Your role is pivotal, and your job is critical to securing the assets of commercial customers.
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
We’re a family-owned company through and through, who everyday strive to practice our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do by solving our customer’s most dangerous problems.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service. Our core value is customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses and understand the urgency of their needs. We draw on centuries of combined industry experience and cutting-edge software to fulfill our customer’s needs.