LOCKSMITH - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Great Job, Great Pay, WITH Opportunity for AdvancemenT
Job Type: Full Time
Come work with the Twin Cities’ rapidly growing locksmith & access control installation team – a great job with tremendous opportunities: The Flying Locksmiths – Minneapolis. We continue expanding and are looking for a strong candidate to join our team. We are seeking an experienced locksmith. If you are a locksmith that wants to work with a group that puts the focus on our customer and creates financial opportunities for our team, we should talk.
At TFL – Minneapolis, you’ll have the support systems to ensure you can effectively do what you do best.
Send Us Your Resume
DUTIES (Include, but are not limited to)
- Creating and maintaining master key systems
- Performing lock rekeys & lock repins
- Modifying hardware for locks
- Cutting keys by code
- Installing and maintaining door hardware
- Cleaning, maintaining, calibrating and servicing equipment used
- Effectively presenting information to clients
- 2+ years of locksmithing experience
- Customer-experience mindset & team-player attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with a wide variety of lock systems & mechanisms
- Ability to install, repair and maintain commercial hardware
- Ability to read operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of variables and situations
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English
- Must have clean criminal record and be able to pass a background check
- Must have clean driving record, no accidents within the past 3 years
- Ability to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull
- Withstand external weather conditions year round
We offer great benefits including: Work van that can be used to travel to and from work, gas, iPhone, tools, uniforms, competitive salary and vacation time. We also offer additional overtime for emergency service work.
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect, while you work side by side to deliver quality service. APPLY TODAY!