Do You have doors being propped open? End the problem today!
Do you have a door alarm on all necessary exterior doors? If you find doors are being propped open at your property, for any reason, your chances of theft increase and as well as the possibly of damaging the door. In fact, doors that are constantly left propped open are one of the main reasons our locksmiths are called to job sites. It might seem harmless to put something between the door and frame, but in actuality, it is causing alignment issues and rendering the locking system comepletely useless. We all realize the risk and vulnerability created by employees doing this. Someone could walk right into the facility. Or the wind could catch the door and slam it around, breaking closers, locks or hinges. The risks are there. But how do you stop people from doing it? Company policy and signs on the door are not enough. Door alarms are the only way to prevent it from happening on an ongoing basis.
Alarm Lock’s PG21 Series Narrow Stile Door Alarms have long been an industry staple in all applications, from retail, to firms, to institutions and schools. The PG21 MS Series Door Alarms have new features and a new Designer Look that fits both standard size and narrow stile doors. The new Strobe Option for sight and sound upon alarm is a necessity when time is so critical in apprehending a perpetrator making an unauthorized exit. It will also make a really annoying noise when employees go out for a smoke break. As a manager or owner, you can’t be watching everyone all the time. The Pg21 door alarm watches the door for you! Now security staff can audibly and visually pinpoint which door, across the floor, even among a whole bank of doors, has been violated faster than ever.
Only employees with the correct key or pin code can shunt the alarm to open the door. This completely stops all the siisues related to propping a door open. Even better, the PG21 door alarm doesn’t involve any wires, is incredibly easy to install, and retails for around $260. You can completely avoid theft, and unwanted entrance for only $260! Some fetaures include:
• Four Siren Sounds
• Four Alarm Modes for a variety of applications
• Optional Time Delays
• Battery Operated (battery life approximately 2 1/2 years)
• External Power Supply Capability
• Built-in Door Bell (requires button installation)
• Cover Tamper Protection (unauthorized removal triggers alarm)
• Key Lock Tamper (cover cannot be removed without key)
• Accepts standard mortise cylinders
• Multiple Door Monitoring (external reed/magnet switch contacts)
• Form-C Relay (connect to fire/burglary panel or other device)
• Annunciator Feature (beeps when door opens)
• Two Operating Modes: Always Armed and On/Off
• Strobe Feature (PG21MSS models only) • Status Indictor
Please contact us to get a free quote or to learn more about securing your facility or retail/office space. We are here to help!