Find What's Available In Your State
Red areas respresent an active franchise.
As a TFL® franchise owner, you'll have the
opportunity to succeed with the support of our team.*
Average Revenue for Top 25%
More than just locks & keys!
- Centralized scheduling team assistance
- Cutting-edge technology available to guide your operations
- Industry-leading training program and tech support team
Marketing & Sales
- Marketing and sales campaign execution assistance led by data, insights and your goals
- Numerous inbound and outbound marketing opportunities
- Consolidated account management team for both national sales and marketing
In Business for Over 70 Years
The locksmith industry has drastically changed and TFL is the catalyst for that change. By offering more than just standard locksmith services, putting an emphasis on unparalleled customer service and identifying, vetting, and installing the latest high tech products TFL has created an unrivaled national service delivery platform.
We define ourselves as Physical Security Specialists because while we are extremely competent when it comes to rekeying your locks or installing door hardware, our teams will also implement full card access systems, with security cameras and complete a thorough security assessment of your home or buildings security, by adjusting door closures, exit devices and ensuring handicap operators are in compliance.Contact Us
the TFL franchise?
- Years of locksmith experience and business education
- QUALIFIED, TRUSTWORTHY NATIONWIDE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- utilizE the latest technologies
- accounts with some of the best known companies in the U.S.
- 90% of the revenue comes from commercial sector
- Access Control market worth over $37 billion annually
TFL Franchise Owner testimonial
“I wanted something recession proof, something where I could use my relationship skills to build a business. I think we're at a very good place to become a sizeable player in the Detroit market now, and if you had asked me years ago if I could get that 6th van, I would have said: ‘I dunno.’ Now I know I can get the 6th van… I like what we are building, I like what we're doing. I think we have a great niche in the marketplace. I would do it all again.”- Mark Heidel: Owner of Detroit market, amateur motocross racer—happily married for 37-years