Here are a few ways technology has made wireless card access a “Must Have”.
1. No wires. This means no electricians, and no running cables behind walls. It can all be set up on a computer in an office and it plugs right into your Ethernet port. It’s that’s simple. No need to even go to the lock to make personnel changes or receive audit trails. Just minimize that game of solitaire, make a change, hit send, and get back to finding a place to put that Queen of Hearts.
2. Ease-of-use. The programming for the new Alarm Lock Networx could not be easier. Enter a someone’s name, add a card or code, turn them green, send the information to the lock. Don’t want this person to have access anymore? Turn them red and send to lock. DONE!
3. These locks are not cumbersome. They are small and look nice on almost any door.
4. Global Lockdown. Regardless of the amount of units in a building, these locks can be automatically locked down within 10 seconds of pushing a button on the computer.
5. Locksmiths in Boston and across the US have been trained to install this new technology, which translates to professional and quality installs for you. The training is hands-on and detail specific, so the locks can be installed virtually anywhere!
6. 5 year battery life. There are not many devices on the market today that run on batteries for 5 years.
7. Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications, for longer range and less interference than with more common 2.4GHz spread spectrum devices. Alarm Lock devices require NO wiring; NO splitters or repeaters; NO hardwiring to the host/server; NO extra power supplies; and NO access controller/panels.
8. Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes.
9. Software upgrades are FREE!
10. Each Gateway spanning up to 900′ clear field range or 50,000 square feet of indoor coverage. This means less gateways needed for larger buildings and more money in your pocket.