ACCESS CONTROL / CAMERA TECH - HOUSTON, TX
Great Job, Great Pay, Opportunity for Advancement
Access Control / Camera Tech
Job Type: Full Time
- Must have at least 3 years of security system experience to be considered
- Inspects all basic and complex commercial and residential access and video systems. Inspects the quality of work performed by others to ensure it meets company standards
- Installs and services basic, integrated and complex commercial and residential access and video systems according to system specifications
- Performs advanced, complex troubleshooting and repair functions for commercial and residential access and video systems such as: programming; cleaning detectors; testing controls and peripheral devices; mounting, replacing and testing equipment according to specifications; running cable, etc.
Send Us Your Resume
- Be a “go-to” resource for colleagues as a primary daily responsibility
- Instructs customers in access and video systems operation
- Responds to customer questions and requests
- Recommend corrective services to adjust customer complaints
- Diffuses difficult and complex customer issues
- Builds and maintains working relations with the sales staff
- Defines the scope of add-ons and change orders, seeks customer approval and writes up paperwork
- Recommends ways to use additional features and capabilities of system installations
- Performs site visits with sales consultants at existing or potential clients
- Takes responsibility for project from first walk through to final sign off and hand offs to service
- Maintains accurate records of all inspections/service calls and troubleshooting as required
- Provides accurate, detailed and timely paperwork and reports to management
- Acts as onsite project lead to meet project timelines and goals, and oversee lead technicians, technicians, apprentices, and subcontractors
- Evaluates new products for reliability and fitness to targeted customer use and profile
- Other duties as required by management
Experience with systems mentioned below is useful but not all required.
- Access Control – Avigilon ACM, Linear Emerge3 &50P, S2, Lenel Kantech, Honeywell WinPak, DSX, Maxxess Access, AMAG Symetry, Keyscan System7, Brivo, OpenPath
- Credentials and Biometics – HID, Aptiq, AWID, Suprema, BioConnect, MyIris, IrisID, LG Iris, Schlage, L1 Indenity, NEDAP, TRES443/900 Long Range Readers, Object Detection
- CCTV – Exacq, Avigilon , Axis, Arecont, ACTi, Pelco, HikVision, Dahua, LPR
- Lock Hardware – HES, Rutherford, Schlage, Allegion Brands, Assa Brands, SDC Controls, Lock Retrofit Kits, Magnetic Locks, Electrified Trim Sets, Electified Crash Bars, Electified Strikes, Electrified Handsets, Schlage NDE
- Networks – Netgear, Dlink , Ubiquit, Fiber Optics, SPF Modules, Fiber Optic Testing and Termination
- Wireless – Ubiquiti, Firetide, Fluid Mesh
- Provide a high level of timely & accurate customer service
- Communicates effectively with the client to determine what services are needed
- Respond to general inquiries from customers/clients
- Receive verbal instructions from Management or Clients/Customers
- Perform small projects as directed by Management
- Complete and submit paperwork accurately and on time
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English
- Must have clean criminal record and be able to pass a background check
- Must have clean driving record, no accidents within the past 3 years
- Ability to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull
- Withstand external weather conditions year round
We offer great benefits including: Work van that can be used to travel to and from work, gas, iPhone, tools, uniforms, competitive salary and vacation time. We also offer additional overtime for emergency service work.
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect, while you work side by side to deliver quality service. APPLY TODAY!
HELP MAKE THE WORLD SAFER ONE DOOR AT A TIME
The Flying Locksmiths is a national physical security company with 90 locations nationwide. With stable hours, a family environment and highly competitive pay, TFL is the number one commercial locksmith company in the country.
As an industry leader, we’re looking for dedicated, passionate individuals looking to broaden their skillsets and work in the fast-evolving world of physical security.
Your role is pivotal, and your job is critical to securing the assets of commercial customers.
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
We’re a family-owned company through and through, who everyday strive to practice our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do by solving our customer’s most dangerous problems.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service. Our core value is customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses and understand the urgency of their needs. We draw on centuries of combined industry experience and cutting-edge software to fulfill our customer’s needs.