ACCESS CONTROL, CCTV SERVICE TECHNICIAN - SEATTLE
Great Job, Great Pay, Opportunity for Advancement
Access Control / CCTV Technician
Job Type: Full Time
- 5+ years experience installing and/or servicing access control systems, and CCTV security systems
- Experience with low voltage work and pulling cables is required
- 2+ years advanced knowledge of troubleshooting door hardware
- Experienced with commercial panic/exit hardware, and door closers
- Experienced in repair and replacement of low voltage systems; including electric strikes, card readers and intercom systems
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to work with little supervision, including driving to job locations quickly and efficiently
Send Us Your Resume
The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
- Skilled at installation techniques associated with installing access control systems, readers, keypads, intercoms, and security video systems
- Knowledge of door hardware including deadbolts, exit devices and crash bars, door closers, electric strikes, maglocks and other electrified devices
- Knowledge of Seattle Fire Code, IBC and WAC codes
- Clean, maintain, adjust, calibrate & service equipment
- Light carpentry work, including door installation
- Maintain knowledge of the evolving state-of-the-art technology in the industry
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with customer retention
- Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and support The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle policies and procedures including all safety requirements
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology
- Attend and complete training programs as requested, provided by The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle
- Present a professional appearance and maintain a clean, orderly and professional vehicle image to uphold company brand
- Dental, Vision and Health Insurance
- Bonuses throughout the year based on performance
- Relocation benefits for qualified applicants
- Employee referral bonus
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off
The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle provides our technicians with advanced and ongoing training, uniforms, iPhone, fully-equipped service vehicle with power tools, hand tools and fuel. APPLY TODAY!
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle is a local family-owned and operated company, a part of the recognized nationwide franchise The Flying Locksmiths. A top company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1946.
This opportunity resides within The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle, based in Seattle, WA. At The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle we install, service, and troubleshoot all door hardware for commercial, industrial, and residential customers. We also install electronic access control systems, video surveillance, and security control applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, The Flying Locksmiths of Seattle is one of the door hardware and electronic security system installers of choice in the Seattle area.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term role in our company. As a member of our team, this opportunity will provide grow in professional training & development and salary advancement for the right candidate within our company.