ACCESS CONTROL TECHNICIAN - SAN DIEGO, CA
Great Job, Great Pay, WITH Opportunity for AdvancemenT
Access Control / Door Technician
Job Type: Full Time
- Must have at least 2 years of commercial door, low voltage and/or access control experience
- Active AAADM certification, with knowledge of low voltage systems
- Ability to install, repair and maintain commercial hardware
- Card access experience is a huge plus!
- Ability to install, repair and maintain Access Control Hardware
Send Us Your Resume
- Ability to modify hardware for locks
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to trouble-shoot with a variety of variables in situations
- Ability to clean, maintain, adjust, calibrate & service equipment used
- Ability to read operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information to customers & commercial clients
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Provide a high level of timely & accurate customer service
- Communicates effectively with the client to determine what services are needed
- Respond to general inquiries from customers/clients
- Receive verbal instructions from Management or Clients/Customers
- Perform small projects as directed by Management
- Complete and submit paperwork accurately and on time
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English. Understanding of Spanish is a plus!
- Must have clean criminal record and be able to pass a background check
- Must have clean driving record, no accidents within the past 3 years
- Ability to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull
- Ability to climb a ladder and work above ground
We offer great benefits including: One-week onsite training. Work van that can be used to travel to and from work, gas, iPhone, tools, uniforms, competitive wages. APPLY TODAY!
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
The Mission: The mission of The Flying Locksmiths is to be the #1 national access control/door/locksmith service company to all organizations, large and small. We strive to maximize the customer experience by leveraging our deep knowledge base, constantly evolving into new technologies, and practicing our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons. They, along with the third generation, now run the company with a synergistic combination of old-world locksmith experience and new world technology.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses, and understand the urgency of their needs. We also draw on 70 years of industry experience, and a broad nationwide network of technicians and their knowledge. And we utilize technology to ensure quick and accurate service and electronic billing.