ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST - LOS ANGELES, CA
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job Type: Part Time
Contact customers by phone and email to request payment of outstanding invoices. Email copy of invoices. 16 to 20 hours per week. Position hours could increase and/or become full-time depending on capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both a written and verbal form
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Some basic knowledge of accounting helpful but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send Us Your Resume
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English
- Mobile phone required
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect, while you work side by side to deliver quality service. APPLY TODAY!
HELP MAKE THE WORLD SAFER ONE DOOR AT A TIME
The Flying Locksmiths is a national company that provides locksmith services, access control and building security systems with 90 locations nationwide. With stable hours, a family environment and highly competitive pay, TFL is the number one commercial locksmith company in the country.
As an industry leader, we’re looking for dedicated, passionate individuals looking to broaden their skillsets and work in the fast-evolving world of physical security.
Your role is pivotal, and your job is critical to securing the assets of commercial customers.
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
We’re a family-owned company through and through, who everyday strive to practice our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do by solving our customer’s most dangerous problems.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service. Our core value is customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses and understand the urgency of their needs. We draw on centuries of combined industry experience and cutting-edge software to fulfill our customer’s needs.