LOCKSMITH APPRENTICESHIP - PORTLAND, OR
Great Job WITH Opportunity for Advancement – Training Provided
Job Type: Full Time
- Ability to clean, maintain, adjust, calibrate & service equipment used
- Ability to read operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information to customers & commercial clients
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
Send Us Your Resume
- Provide a high level of timely & accurate customer service
- Communicates effectively with the client to determine what services are needed
- Respond to general inquiries from customers/clients
- Receive verbal instructions from Management or Clients/Customers
- Perform small projects as directed by Management
- Complete and submit paperwork accurately and on time
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English
- Must have clean criminal record and be able to pass a background check
- Must have clean driving record, no accidents within the past 3 years
- Ability to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull
- Withstand external weather conditions year round
We offer great benefits including: Work van that can be used to travel to and from work, gas, iPhone, tools, uniforms, competitive salary and vacation time. We also offer additional overtime for emergency service work.
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect, while you work side by side to deliver quality service. APPLY TODAY!
HELP MAKE THE WORLD SAFER ONE DOOR AT A TIME
The Flying Locksmiths is a national physical security company with 90 locations nationwide. With stable hours, a family environment and highly competitive pay, TFL is the number one commercial locksmith company in the country.
As an industry leader, we’re looking for dedicated, passionate individuals looking to broaden their skillsets and work in the fast-evolving world of physical security.
Your role is pivotal, and your job is critical to securing the assets of commercial customers.
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
We’re a family-owned company through and through, who everyday strive to practice our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do by solving our customer’s most dangerous problems.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service. Our core value is customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses and understand the urgency of their needs. We draw on centuries of combined industry experience and cutting-edge software to fulfill our customer’s needs.