LOCKSMITH TECHNICIAN - CHICAGO SUBURBS
Great Job, Great Pay, WITH Opportunity for Advancement
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate w/ skills & experience
Locksmith Technician with 2+ Years Experience
We are looking for a Locksmith Technician to join our team. Work from one of our fully-equipped mobile vans with our commercial/business clients to:
- Install and repair commercial lock and door hardware, exit devices, door closers, and full door replacements
- Provide written job estimates
- No automotive jobs and limited residential work
Send Us Your Resume
- At least 2 years experience with a combination of general locksmith, commercial door, and low voltage access control work
- Have a PERC card or get one within 30 days
- Must have a valid IL Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Strong mechanical skills and use of power tools
- Reliable and trusted to meet deadlines and perform jobs in a timely manner
We offer a great package including top pay, 40 hours per week guaranteed, paid vacation/sick time, bonuses for emergency service work and achieving revenue targets, paid training, an all-expenses paid mobile work van, tools, and uniforms.
HOW DO I APPLY?
ABOUT THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS
The Flying Locksmiths is a locksmith and door security provider that is family-owned and operated, has been in business since 1946, and has almost 100 locations across the USA.
Our services range from locks and keys to access control systems, full door replacements, panic devices, electric strikes, door closers, master key systems, safes, and more! No automotive and limited residential work.
You will be tapped into a network of 200+ experienced locksmiths and security specialists who can help you problem solve while on any job site.