COMMERCIAL LOCKSMITH TECHNICIAN - HAMPTON, NH
Great Job, Great Pay, Opportunity for AdvancemenT - TRAINING PROVIDED
Commercial Locksmith Technician
Job Type: Full Time
- Must have at least 3 years of locksmith and/or access control and/or door industry experience to be considered
- Perform emergency lockouts, for commercial clients only, without damaging hardware
- Install, repair and maintain Commercial hardware
- Safe and card access experience is a huge plus!
- Install, repair and maintain Access Control Hardware
Send Us Your Resume
- Modify hardware for locks
- Create and maintain master key systems
- Lock re-keying / perform pining of locks
- Perform cuts on keys by code
- Interpret a variety of instructions in written, diagram or schedule form
- Trouble-shoot with a variety of variables in situations
- Clean, maintain, adjust, calibrate & service equipment used
- Read operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Write simple correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Provide a high level of timely & accurate customer service
- Communicates effectively with the client to determine what services are needed
- Respond to general inquiries from customers/clients
- Receive verbal instructions from Management or Clients/Customers
- Perform small projects as directed by Management
- Complete and submit paperwork accurately and on time
- Must be able to fluently understand, speak and write English
- Must have clean criminal record and be able to pass a background check
- Must have clean driving record, no accidents within the past 3 years
- Ability to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and pull
- Withstand external weather conditions year round
We offer great benefits including: Work van that can be used to travel to and from work, gas, iPhone, tools, uniforms, competitive salary and vacation time. We also offer additional overtime for emergency service work. APPLY TODAY!
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
The Mission: The Flying Locksmiths mission is to be the #1 national locksmith service company to all organizations, large and small. We strive to maximize the customer experience by leveraging our deep knowledge base, constantly evolving into new technologies, and practicing our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service. Our core value is customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons. They, along with the third generation, now run the company with a synergistic combination of old world locksmith experience and new world technology.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses and understand the urgency of their needs. We draw on centuries of combined industry experience and cutting-edge software to fulfill our customer’s needs. We also draw on 70 years of locksmith experience, and a broad nationwide network of locksmiths and their knowledge. And we utilize technology to ensure quick and accurate service, and electronic billing.