SECURITY SALES ASSOCIATE - SOUTH ATLANTA, GA
Security Sales Associate
Job Type: Full Time
The Flying Locksmiths is looking for a talented Sales Associate leader with great security industry experience.
Applicant will drive new commercial sales of door hardware, access control and camera systems within location territory. This individual will be responsible for the overall business development plan.
Harness existing relationships and create new relationships in verticals such as: property management, healthcare, education, and small businesses.
Qualified candidates must be:
- 2+ years experienced in sales and marketing in the low voltage industry
- Effective leaders with excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent sales skills and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
Send Us Your Resume
It is essential for the Sales Associate to foster and maintain a positive environment that develops and engages their team and generates sales.
- Detail orientated and organized
- Microsoft Office proficient, knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce) a plus
- Enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
- Leads commercial accounts in specific geography
- Visit commercial accounts and ensures accounts are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
- Develop new accounts through face to face and telephone contact with potential customers
Work with business professionals, who will treat you with courtesy and respect. APPLY TODAY!
HELP MAKE THE WORLD SAFER ONE DOOR AT A TIME
The Flying Locksmiths is a national company that provides locksmith services, access control and building security systems with 90 locations nationwide. With stable hours, a family environment and highly competitive pay, TFL is the number one commercial locksmith company in the country.
As an industry leader, we’re looking for dedicated, passionate individuals looking to broaden their skillsets and work in the fast-evolving world of physical security.
Your role is pivotal, and your job is critical to securing the assets of commercial customers.
WHY JOIN THE FLYING LOCKSMITHS ?
We’re a family-owned company through and through, who everyday strive to practice our core values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, and fairness in everything we do by solving our customer’s most dangerous problems.
The Commitment: We focus on ensuring prompt, courteous, and professional customer service. Our core value is customer service.
The History: TFL is a 70-year-old locksmith business, founded in Boston, Massachusetts. A World War II Veteran and pilot started the company in 1946, and subsequently handed down to his sons.
The Competitive Advantage: We only focus on businesses and understand the urgency of their needs. We draw on centuries of combined industry experience and cutting-edge software to fulfill our customer’s needs.