How Door Reinforcement Can Help Protect You
Door Frame Protector
- Installs directly on the door frame (or door jamb)
- Reinforces the soft frame
- Instantly increase the physical security of your doors
- Help prevent kick-in attacks
- Also ideal to repair door frames that have been damaged by a prior kick-in attack
Door Edge Protector
- Wraps around the edge of the door on the locks side
- Closes the gap between the door and door frame
- Helps prevent the door from splitting open if someone tries to kick in or pry open the door
- Helps prevent the door from collapsing if there is a glass insert
- Also repairs doors that have already been damaged by a break-in
Door Hinge Protector
- Wraps around the edge of the door at the hinges
- Strengthens the areas around the hinges of the door
- Prevents the hinges from failing during a kick-in attack, which is important when all other points of the door are reinforced.
- When you have fortified other points of the door, energy during an attack can be shifted to the hinges of the door, causing them to give in.
Every homeowner wants to make sure their family is safe. Securing back doors, securing front doors, and analyzing the weaknesses of your structure are all an important step. These door reinforcements offer that extra level of protection that helps keep invaders from taking advantage of your property. We are happy to quote you on these services at any time, and we do offer 24/7 emergency support in some regions if you feel you are in need of door reinforcements quickly.
The Flying Locksmiths offers a comprehensive spectrum of commercial security for interior and exterior entrances and exits. From hollow office doors to fire doors, our Physical Security Specialists provide the latest and greatest innovative lock solutions, services and devices for all the thresholds of your business.